We are very excited to announce that Epic Gymnastics and Pendo Karate will be opening our doors as of July 6, 2020. This decision has been made as a result of very meticulous planning and preparation to both the Gym and Dojo. We are currently taking every precaution to provide a safe, clean and socially acceptable means for your children to enjoy being at Epic and Pendo. These precautions are based on the state level guidelines and will be enforced to ensure the children and staff are as safe as possible while conducting classes. Let’s work together to provide the best overall environment for all students, families and staff. We cannot wait to see you all!
In anticipation of opening our facility on Monday, July 6th, we ask that you carefully read the list of protocols and precautionary measures that we will be maintaining. This list was reviewed with the Board of Health to ensure that we are up to date with the current New Jersey safety standards regarding Covid -19.
- Completely sanitized, cleaned and prepared the facility to meet and surpass COVID-19 standards.
- Installed plexiglass partitions at the front desk area.
- Removed ALL seating from the lobby area.
- Installed Spot TV for parental convenience in observing their child.
- Located hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility.
- Trained staff in proper COVID-19 standards.
Upon Opening, the following protocols will be in place:
- Temperature checks for EVERYONE upon entering/exiting the facility. (99.5 or higher will be asked to schedule a makeup via phone call or email through the front desk)
- Maintain a NO CONTACT RULE throughout the entire facility
- Use multiple entrances/exits to accomplish safe entry/departure for everyone.
- Provide designated “line-up” areas observing social distancing.
- Coaches will wear masks.
- Limit attendance to 25% capacity.
- Stations will be wiped clean after each rotation.
- Continued thorough sanitation of facility
- Daily tracking of staff and participants.
Please be sure to check your email for further updated information regarding, registration, schedule and changes in facility procedure.
Registration will open on Monday, June 29th. You may register online at epicgymnj.com or you may call to register at 732-223-5020. Once again, let’s work together to ensure the safety for all children, families, and staff throughout the next few months. We can’t wait to see you all.